Reservation Form

Thursday, December 04, 2008

BLOG POSTING - To post within this Reunion Blog please contact Brady Pierce by email or phone (435) 787-8351 so that your account can be activated. If you can't figure out how to post or don't want to learn you can also email bradypierce@gmail.com what you want posted and photos and he can do it for you.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED. We are currently in need of individuals to be in charge of blogging, locating, and organizing search efforts for classmates in years 1980, 1981, 1982, and 1988. If you are interested please contact Brady Pierce.
CLASSMATE SEARCH LISTS NEEDED. We are currently in need of individuals to tell us all the people who they graduated and went to school with. If you have a yearbook and like to type contact Brady Pierce.
PHOTOS NEEDED. Have old photos from the eighties. Post or email them in.
MULTI-REUNION ORGANIZERS & CONTRIBUTORS - As the blog site gets larger we need to make sure that the Multi-Reunion Organizers still obtain, by email, each alumni members physical mailing address, email, and phone number(s) so that we can make sure they can be easily contacted for the Reunion. Contacts for each year are as follows:
1980 - To Be Determined;
1981 - To Be Determined;
1982 - To Be Determined;
1983 - Margaret (Riley) Santhanam (margmom@gmail.com);
1984 - Jackie Cooper Kuzia (msgoggie@yahoo.com);
1985 - Luke Bingham (mailto:bradypierce@gmail.com);
1986 - Brady Pierce (bradypierce@gmail.com);
1987 - Charlatta J Francis (atsa_yazhi@yahoo.com);
1988 - To Be Determined;
1989 - Lorain Archuleta (pagehighschool@yahoo.com); and
1990 - NEW! Jimmy Kindred (mailto:pagehighschool@yahoo.com).
OVERALL PLANNERS: Brandi (Baldwin) Moran & Cindy (Gladu) Gray are in charge of the overall planning of the event and can be emailed rcaagray@yahoo.com.
BLOG ARCHIVES - Make sure you visit the Archives for more posts and photos of your classmates.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Everyone! I missed the last one, but hopefully I can make the next reunion.

I have updated my contact information...if anyone wants to get back in touch, feel free to send me a message.

Also, check out my profile on LinkedIn:

http://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=19346817&trk=tab_pro

Travis

Karen said...

It is amazing how people change so much yet so little through the years, and it has been many years. I live in Farmington, NM and have finally gone back to school, I think I know what I want to be when I grow up!!
I never had any children, have been single for quite some time now, and have many pets. Life has been good and I have been pretty happy.
I look forward to the reunion and hopefully I will be able to bring lil' sis, "Red".
Take care everyone, and good job Brady, Brandi and Cindy. This cant be a very easy thing to keep up with
Karen Bennett
Farmington, NM

Al Tsinnijinnie said...

hello everyone update altsinnijinnie@yahoo.com class of 1982 live here in mesquite, nv